Questions for Week 2's Prayer Study
Consider the following questions:
- Have I ever neglected to pray because I felt God would do whatever He wanted to do anyway?
- If the real purpose of prayer is to fulfill God’s purposes on earth, how much do I know about those purposes? How can I learn more about what God’s purposes are?
- Have I been resisting God’s will in any area of my life?
- What can I do today to build a deeper relationship of love with God?
- What is one of God’s purposes that I can begin to agree with Him about in prayer today?